Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DWTS!


Yes, they've revealed the next round of A-list, (Okay, C-list!) celebrities and
athletes that will be in the next season on Dancing With the Stars! This is
my huge guilty pleasure show...every season I tell myself I'm not going to
watch until near the end when the dancing actually gets pretty good BUT
I get sucked in every time right from the start! I then tell myself not to watch
both Monday and Tuesday's episodes but I do every week.
Ah, the drama of this show! Who will be the best? Who is having a "showmance"
with their partner? Who will be the pouty, whiny one? Who will have the
disadvantage, i.e. missing leg, hearing problems?
And of course, who totally sucks?
Will any of you being caught up in this whirlwind adventure starting September 22nd?
Which I just noticed is a 3-day event! Yes!!

Click on the picture to see who made the cut! Just figured out how to
link to the website.

No comments: