Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Future chiropractor!















Ryan has been adjusted Paul since the day he was born but it's really neat now
because Paul loves to get adjusted. We sing "Adjustment, adjustment" and he'll run
to the table whether we're at home or the clinic. Usually I'll get adjusted first and then
he can't wait to get up for his turn!
Yesterday I noticed Paul was taking a few of his stuffed animals one at a time
into our office at home and I thought I'd better check on him to see what he was
up to. I watched in amazment as he would carefully lay each toy on the table
and push down on them with his hands while making a "crunch" sound with his
mouth each time. He would lay them on their back and then facedown and even on
their side. He did this to each toy and of course, I had to call Ryan right away to tell
him about our future chiropractor! It was pretty amazing!
By the way, Ryan has a great website for his clinic if anyone is interested in checking
it out...it has lots of great info!















All right bear, relax!














I will now adjust your neck Turtle!

1 comment:

brengreel said...

Too cute!!!
I cannot wait to start scheduling patients for Dr. Paul Davis!!!
Thanks for telling me about your blog. It's a really fun way to see photos of your growing guy!!