Monday, December 15, 2008

Visit from Grammy!

My mom and Lynne were planning to come for the entire weekend but the horrible weather cut the trip short which was a bummer but I was glad they made it home safely on Saturday night.
We still had a great visit despite the weather and the fact that Paul had thrown up everywhere at L&M just hours before they arrived. He was pretty crabby most of Friday night but was in pretty good spirits on Saturday.
He received such wonderful toys, books, and clothes...thank you! He LOVES the Caterpillar truck which moves forward/backward and makes cool noises. My mom also got him a neat table and chairs from IKEA which will be just perfect for him. I can already picture him sitting at it working away on puzzles or projects. Or maybe trying to climb on it???
My mom took really great pictures with her new camera which was so impressive so the few pictures I posted were ones she took. I will be posting more because the blog only let me post five. We're looking forward to the next visit when conditions are better! We still managed to have great time though!




No comments: