Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Children's Fair




A few weeks ago we took Paul to the Children's Fair which was held at the arena. I couldn't believe what a huge event it was...one side of the arena was informational booths which Paul tolerated because there were free balloons but the other side of the arena had all the different emergency vehicles and games so we quickly finished up on the "boring" side!
I think it was a little overwhelming for Paul to see all the big trucks up close because he was pretty clingy to Grandpa Bob! He liked looking at the fire truck, bus, police car, etc. but he didn't want to stray to far away from Bob. I didn't really get any great pictures but here's a couple...I like the one of Paul in the fire hat he got at the fair. It was a pretty fun event but I was really happy to have Bob and Diane there to help...thanks for a fun day!