Monday, August 17, 2009

Trip to Detroit Lakes

Paul and I went with Ryan to Detroit Lakes last week to stay with the Pender's. We had such a great time! I always enjoy my visits with Sara and it was fun to watch Paul and Isla play together. They got along really well and it was so nice to catch up with Sara who is expecting Baby #2 in just a few weeks!

We took the kiddos to storytime on Thursday morning and then a quick trip to the park. Storytime was really fun and I don't know why I've never taken Paul to the storytime Grand Rapids Library offers but I think I'll check it out! We had to keep our trip to the park brief because we met Mason at the DL Fire Hall during his lunch break. It was awesome to take Paul to see the different fire trucks and equipment. He had a blast! Thanks, Fireman Mason, for such a great and unexpected tour!