Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm so mad...




Usually the racing car rug we got from Grammy doesn't cause any problems...why should it, it's just a rug but for some reason it really mad Paul mad a few weeks ago! I think he kept catching a corner when he would walk across it to get to his toybox and that frustrated him. I tried to smooth it out for him but he wasn't having it! So, to fix the problem, he decided to remove the rug all together. You can see he's struggling to drag it around and the last picture shows him finally giving up and sitting down in his rocking chair (with tears on his face)! It was pretty funny but finally I had to put the rug in another room because I could tell it was going to escalate into a meltdown. You can also see in the pictures that Paul enjoys taking every single book out of his basket...now we need to work on "picking up"!